Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's been a long time since I've posted to this blog. Still, a lot has been going on. I've been busy shooting above and below the water line in HD (1080i) since 2007. The archive now has:
  • Coral monitoring being done by diving scientists.
  • Lots of new Goliath Grouper footage. Including Goliath interacting with divers.
  • Lots of Spearfishing footage
  • Footage of divers hunting spiny lobsters
  • Coral bleaching
  • Water pollution
  • Kite boarding
  • Lots of tropical and coastal weather events

Lots of the best clips from all the new content has been archived to master quality on co-located digital storage. Our quick delivery of screener material and master footage via FTP continues to save cost and time for our clients.

TWC has frequently been licensing my ENG weather video through BNVN. I was interviewed live by TWC for some flooding video I shot in Sept 2009. ABC, Planet Green, Nat Geo, and several overseas networks have licensed my footage for documentaries during 2009.